Not all of my fitness-instruction activities are listed here, as some are not open to the public. I teach the following:
- Slow Flow Yoga: This is my signature style. It is a combination of alignment based, Iyengar-inspired yoga, and flowing Vinyasa yoga.
- Chair Yoga: Active and fully chairbound versions.
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
Notes: Restorative and Yin Yoga work best at prop-heavy locations. Ideally, each student has at least the following: two blocks, one bolster, two blankets and a strap. Also, I do not work with essential oils.
- Step Aerobics
I AM OPEN TO FULL TIME WORK
I love the freedom of yoga teaching and freelance writing, but I do sometimes ponder the simplicity of just one worksite. Any offer that pulled me away from this life, however, would provide something substantial, to my household.
I offer a combined skill-set: I have a bachelor’s degree in journalism and a full, diverse, and updated skill-set in editing, writing, marketing, and online media.
I would consider switching from my independent career-path to a full-time job, so if you have an offer along those lines, feel free to contact me. It could be in the form of a traditional job, or a long-term contract position.
All offers are required in writing, and should include the following:
- Job title and description.
- Pay rate and benefits package, if one is included in the offer.
- Time commitment and scheduling expectations.
- Expenses of the position that will be my responsibility, particularly for contract offers.
- Open times to meet, and discuss your offer.